Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Sammy's Skin June 13th - We are smiling!

For those who are not interested in reading through the previous monstrous post, of which these photos are the climax, I am posting them again here so you can see why my faith and hope are soaring today!  Sam's skin looks great! It is not fully healed by any means, but the redness is fading significantly for the first time since March and I am seeing a normal, healthy skin color peeking through! His chest is clear, arms about 70% improvement from last week and legs 50% improvement.  He has been off steroids for 15 days and the only medications I am using is Hydroxyzine which helps calm the itch at night. Even still, the hydroxyzine did not even touch his itchiness and discomfort two weeks ago.  This is incredible progress and we will take it!  This is coming after a lot of hard work, to read more about that see the previous post.





3 comments:

  1. I'm smiling too! Great news! I hope it keeps getting better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEA!!! This is fantastic! His skin looks SO much better!!! We are saying BIG prayers of gratitude that he is finally getting some relief which I hope means that his super-dedicated, exhausted Momma will also be able to get some much-needed rest! We are rejoicing with you! Keep us posted! Sending BIG hugs and much love, Marie ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, it makes me so happy to see this happy news! I am hoping that it continues to get better and that you can feel at peace. You are amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. I will do my best to reply as soon as possible, but there are often delays as this blog is only a side project to share what I have learned with others. Life goes on with three busy little ones and homeschooling so I ask for your patience. If you want to make sure you do not miss my reply, include your email in "emailaddress at dot com" form and I will email you directly.

Any product promotion or spam including business links are not permitted and will be deleted. Thanks and happy healing.