Friday, June 1, 2012

Spiffy New PJ's

I amazed that I posted about these awesome pajamas from Europe on Saturday, and less than 5 days later I already had two pairs show up on my doorstep!  Sam is one lucky boy to have some amazing people in his life who care so much! THANK YOU!! You are an angel and we love  you!! (you know who you are).  I am so impressed with the softness and quality of these pjs, I put them in the freezer for about 10 minutes while Sam was bathing so they would be cool on his skin before bed. (I had washed and dried them earlier in the day).  I thought Sam might be upset initially about having his hands  completely enclosed but he seemed to think the mittens were neat and was showing them off to his older siblings.  Sleeping peacefully now.  It comforts me so much to know that if he does wake up itchy tonight (likely, since he was so red after bath time) that he won't be able to damage his skin.


3 comments:

  1. Yay....Awesome! And thank you sweet Marie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah!!!! Kline has these and the one or even more severe skin issues....he hates the MIT part but they help!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a handsome little thing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. I will do my best to reply as soon as possible, but there are often delays as this blog is only a side project to share what I have learned with others. Life goes on with three busy little ones and homeschooling so I ask for your patience. If you want to make sure you do not miss my reply, include your email in "emailaddress at dot com" form and I will email you directly.

Any product promotion or spam including business links are not permitted and will be deleted. Thanks and happy healing.